Home Care in Raleigh and Throughout North Carolina
Halikierra Home Care serves older adults or younger adults who have a temporary or ongoing need due to accident, illness, injury or disability. Home Care Services in Raleigh are provided 7 days a week/24 hours a day through our private pay program or Medicaid program. Our charitable program subsidizes those who are unable to afford the private pay program and is subject to the availability of grants and/or volunteers. Halikierra Home Care Service wants to ensure that everyone, regardless of financial status, has access to home healthcare assistance.
Some of the services you can expect through our home care service program are:
- Escorted transportation to medical services
- Drop-off/Pick-up prescriptions
- Medication reminders
- Coordinate with other service providers as requested
- Info on community health resources
- Provide healthcare related information on dementia, Caregiving, safe use of walking aids
- Assist with physician prescribed preparatory medical directives
- Nutritional and activity assistance
These are just a few of the services we offer to individuals seeking home care. If you or a loved one is interested in home care services in Raleigh and throughout Central North Carolina, please call us at (888) 243-1319 or fill out our contact form. One of our friendly customer service members will be in touch within 24 hours.